- WHAT IS IT? A multi-purpose rash vest top that works both in and out of the water
- WHY’S IT FOR YOU? Stylish and lightweight, this isn’t your standard, thick, skin-tight surf vest. It’s been designed to be worn on long days in and out of the water. Whether that’s a day rowing, SUPing, kayaking or playing with the kids on the beach. Close-fitting yet flattering design so can equally be worn out and about, without having to change, thanks to the comfortable, quick-drying and breathable fabric. Convenient cycle-jersey style pockets when out of the water for phone, wallet and keys
- OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF
- Quarter zip collar for added back-of-neck sun protection
- Front loop for attaching to board shorts
- Elastic waist cord with side-adjuster/toggle
- Embroidered logo on the chest and printed graphic on the back
- Unlike some other UPF products, our fabrics aren’t chemically impregnated so you can be sure the protection lasts over and over, without washing out
- Our bespoke and high-tech fabrics have been carefully selected, woven and UPF tested in every colour and model, meeting strict EU standards, and hitting the highest possible UPF 50+ rating
- 86% polyester 14% elastane
- SIZING? Take your regular size or size up for a looser fit. Designed to be quite close-fitting to avoid the top getting heavy and loose while swimming.
UPF 50+ RASH VEST
UPF 50+ rash vest
Close-fitting design so the top doesn’t get too big, heavy and loose when swimming – take your regular size or size up for a looser fit although bear in mind the lightweight fabric has four-way stretch. The adjustable waist tapers out slightly from the chest. Specific dimensions below.
B. Full length S 96cm 75cm M 104cm 77cm L 110cm 79cm XL 116cm 81cm