Designed by Rowers for Rowers
Rowing Anorak 2.0 is an updated version of the original 1.0, Rowtex took the Anorak 1.0 and made changes based on the feedback from rowers. Fine-tuned specific elements to create a garment even more tailored to rowing.
The raglan sleeves give athletes more room in the shoulder and chest area so there isn’t any restriction of length up at the catch or ability to apply force at the finish of the stroke and then take the blade out of the water. The overall fit of this rowing splash top has been altered to provide more room at the top and be slimmer in the waist section. The rowing specific changes in addition to the original features that athletes loved about this jacket, are what make the Rowing Anorak 2.0 the best outer shell on the market. The fully taped seams, the securing silicone strip at the bottom, and the stretchy protective material of the jacket are now available in a sporty carbon color with mint accenting that can all be folded into the chest pocket for carrying.
- Minimum weight (300g) and volume (can be stowed in chest pocket)
- Slim waist, broad shoulders, raglan sleeves (shoulder rotation)
- Wind- and waterproof 5.000mm, fully seam-taped
- Breathable 5.000G/M²/24H
- Stowable hood
- Silicone strip at bottom seam, double-zipper on waist-level
- Rowing-specific color elements (red & green)